About Me

My photo
Self Portrait: "You are my Dark Clouds" I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR! I am daughter, I am mother, I am friend, I am teacher, I am student, but still I am more. I am loyal, I am kind, I am loving, I am smart, I am funny, I am wise, I am no mans fool...so beware. I am also creative, I am a visual arts student majoring in photography and passionate about anything related to the arts, whether it be performing arts, visual arts or great literaty works. I am passionate about pursuing a cultured life with youthful enthusiasm, that can be shared with good friends and family over a nice meal with a glass of wine. And of course...I like to chat, so please join me here every week to explore lifes little mysteries together.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

30th May 2012 - "Power to the People" - Survey

"Power to the People" has set up a survey that we strongly encourage you to participate in as a component of our group Uni assignment. The results are important towards our end result, so we hope you will take a couple of minutes to complete the survey. If you have not yet visited our group, we urge you to do so as any interaction is appreciated.


Please click on the above link to view the survey we created and posted for group members to answer as a component of the research and documentation of the process. The questions we posed were in direct relation to our approach with this assignment and all held direct relevance to the premise of thes project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment