About Me

My photo
Self Portrait: "You are my Dark Clouds" I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR! I am daughter, I am mother, I am friend, I am teacher, I am student, but still I am more. I am loyal, I am kind, I am loving, I am smart, I am funny, I am wise, I am no mans fool...so beware. I am also creative, I am a visual arts student majoring in photography and passionate about anything related to the arts, whether it be performing arts, visual arts or great literaty works. I am passionate about pursuing a cultured life with youthful enthusiasm, that can be shared with good friends and family over a nice meal with a glass of wine. And of course...I like to chat, so please join me here every week to explore lifes little mysteries together.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

7th June 2012 - Update

Due to health issues, I thought it necessary to ask for an extention from CJ who was kind enough to support this request. Beck and I are now to hand all work up on Tuesday 12th June.  This will include our online installation, video, artist statement and proposal,  along with our individual report papers and blogs.

Both Beck and myself are essentially up to date with our individual blogs, I just have to complete my report paper and then we need to finish fine-tunning the installation space, statement and proposal. We are almost there. Ahaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment