About Me

My photo
Self Portrait: "You are my Dark Clouds" I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR! I am daughter, I am mother, I am friend, I am teacher, I am student, but still I am more. I am loyal, I am kind, I am loving, I am smart, I am funny, I am wise, I am no mans fool...so beware. I am also creative, I am a visual arts student majoring in photography and passionate about anything related to the arts, whether it be performing arts, visual arts or great literaty works. I am passionate about pursuing a cultured life with youthful enthusiasm, that can be shared with good friends and family over a nice meal with a glass of wine. And of course...I like to chat, so please join me here every week to explore lifes little mysteries together.

Friday 8 June 2012

9th June 2012 - Installation / Statement / Proposal

I must say that Beck and I are a great team....it would seem my weaknesses are her strengths and visa versa. Even though we are essentially pleased with the final results, there are some elements that logistically could not be fully realised technically or conceptually due to time constrants, course limitations and the abilities of the application. However, we have included a completed proposal which explains what our intention would be if we were to take this idea to the next level and actually exhibit in a real life situation, along with an artist statement. We will continue to monitor the survey we have created for the members of 'Power to the People' to complete. Additionally we will continue to interact with the group until hand up....infact maybe beyond as the active members are keen for us to keep the group going as an active forum to intereact, communicate and colaborate artistically. Otherwise, as far as our group work goes, we are all done and very proud with the results we have achieved. Yay for us....aristic genius at its best!


Now I just have to complete my research report paper and we are all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment