About Me

My photo
Self Portrait: "You are my Dark Clouds" I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR! I am daughter, I am mother, I am friend, I am teacher, I am student, but still I am more. I am loyal, I am kind, I am loving, I am smart, I am funny, I am wise, I am no mans fool...so beware. I am also creative, I am a visual arts student majoring in photography and passionate about anything related to the arts, whether it be performing arts, visual arts or great literaty works. I am passionate about pursuing a cultured life with youthful enthusiasm, that can be shared with good friends and family over a nice meal with a glass of wine. And of course...I like to chat, so please join me here every week to explore lifes little mysteries together.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

5th June 2012 - Create Online Gallery - Google Sketchup

Met with  Beck to go over how we will set up our On-line Gallery Installation. Although we had a reasonable idea of how we had intended to set up the gallery space for our online installation, it was much more difficult than we had anticipated when it actually came to implementing the actual task. Even after viewing google sketchup tutorials, there were still obsticles that took time to sort out. Essentially using this application has been somewhat problematic to say the very least. We have had no end of trouble, just as we work out one problem another arises. It has been exceptionally frustrating, especially when we go to the help menu or to the tutorials and still cannot find the answers.  Fortunately any little glitches that Beck could not work out, I was curiously able to with no problem and areas she excelled, I had no idea. Although we have made substantial progress tonight, we were not quite able to complete due to health issues and time limitations. We will make the necessary adjustments to our initial work-up and finalise in the next couple of days.

Additional we have been working on our artist statement and proposal for the installation, both of which are coming along well and just need just a little tweeking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment